Sunday, May 25, 2008

man, I should totally find more videos of myself doing nice quiet stuff instead of that, like dancing or eating watermelons. trust me, I was mostly quiet, just not when i'm bathing @.@


But firstly, if you don't understand cantonese, I was complaining about how
1) I fell down at the swimming pool and got hurt or something
2) the water was tooooo hot
3) The shampoo got into my ears and probably the eyes too.


hope that makes you less shocked O:



24may
jesslin
: emma is naked ;x whoohooo
jesslin: damn so cute
jesslin
: n... so noisy .__.
jesslin: the miarose made my hair stand ._. noo im not a spammer ;x
jesslin
: & WHY THE HELL DID SHE PULL HER TUBE UP INFRONT OF THE CAM ^%$^&$%
{D: ahhh i didn't mean to flame myself! her voice is so nice! and uh don't look at her doing that!}

anon
: lol your hair LOL
anon
: haha you were so cute luh last time...
{lol hmm, i'd want to accept that haha i like the hair too!}

FELICIA (:
: emma! thank god you were not my child, or i will hit you and turn violent hahaha. cant stand little kids screaming at the top of their lungs hahaha
{DDD: ohmy, i might have turned blueblack from bathing. but i seriously don't scream at other stuff): }

nia: man, was that noisy or what? shampoo got your eye? haha so fun
{okay this is like the fourth comment and nope look above hahha. sigh maybe its a calling for me to train up my diaphragm o_O}

No comments: